Interviews

This section of my site will always include exclusive interviews and social commentary. Below are a links to different interviews I have done. Hopefully these interviews will give you better insight of who I’m as a Hip-Hop artist and as a individual. My goal is to be as personable as I can with my fans and current listers. Here Is a Interview I did with a local university called Cal State San Bernardino in 2013. 




Here is another interview I did with a underground Hip-Hop blog called DopeMinds.
http://dopeminds.com/2013/03/20/yg-tha-ripsta-insanity-official-music-video-interview 
I recently was interviewed by another music blog out of Sweden. This is my most recent interview to date. I was interviewed by this blog in February 2014 for my upcoming release ''A Day In The Life 2''.  
http://thebandcampdiaries.tumblr.com/post/75986683961/the-ripsta-interview


"The Ripsta" Corey Miller give's an in depth interview outside of his establishment to spread a little more knowledge about him as an artist and CEO. Beside's traveling across the country doing show's Ripsta also run's a Hip-Hop media company named "Raw Hip-Hop Headz". Raw Hip-Hop Headz has done  interview's with alot of big time artist and manager's in the music industry. Ripsta's company has interviewed everybody from the son of legendary Eazy E "Lil Eazy", to "Crooked l" from SlaughterHouse. Listen to this in depth interview to grasp a deeper under standing about Ripsta's company as well as future plan's as an artist.

No comments :

Post a Comment